Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Love of our life

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Our lil precious ~ Ivan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday 23 June 2012

Yeah ... Finally, I get to eat durian !!

Yes, you are right ! I am a real durian lover since I was a kid :) .. But according to my mom, I only learnt to eat durian when I am about 5 years old, as during my earlier age, apparently I will runaway whenever my grandpa bought durian home ... hahaha 


It is definately durian season now. Everywhere you go, you will be able to see durian seller selling durians, be it by the roadside, inside Jusco's market or even in Giant hypermarket. You can simply find it anywhere :)


But, I was really controlling myself earlier, although I was so eager to eat durian. All because I was coughing badly, really badly. Hb kept pressuring me to take my cough syrup (prescribed by Gynae) but I refused to! I was just afraid it will harm my little one. So, I rather "tahan" ... :)


Till today, I requested hb to buy durian for me, and he of course he said YES !! So, we went to the Giant, nearby our house and bought 2 packets of D-24 durian at  RM 25. Upon reached home, hb only took 2 pcs while me alone finished all of it ... ahhhhh ... it is such a bliss .. :)

Thanks darling for the durian .. xoxo ... 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen.
    I love durians too. Just had Kaki Buluh & Musang King the other day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, so nice ... I have to stop eating durian for the time being .. *sob sob* ...

      Delete