Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Love of our life

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Our lil precious ~ Ivan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday 2 June 2012

Old time buddies meet up ... :)

We had a great and wonderful gathering somewhere mid of May, when one of my dearest buddy back in school came back to Malaysia for 2 weeks break. She went over to London during college time to further her studies and stayed back there for her career. 

And, yes, she hardly come back and I guess the last I see her was before my wedding .. so it is at least 4 years ago .. haha ..

Anyway, it was an awesome catch up as I picked her up from KLIA the evening she reached Malaysia, stayed a night with me before going back to our hometown, Taiping, next day. Tried to gather more of our old buddies, but quite a few went back to Taiping that weekend to celebrate Mother's Day.

After having dinner with her, next 'agenda' was to meet up with the others in The Bee's at Jaya One to 'yam-char'. All of us had a great night chit-chatting .. and hope to see you again, gal !! 




2 comments:

  1. Hi thanks for following me!
    You are from Taiping too? Nice to meet you~

    ReplyDelete