Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Love of our life

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Our lil precious ~ Ivan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Our 1st miracle ~ Moments of our 1st trimester

Guess I should jot down every single moment of the our 1st miracle as a special dedication to the little life that is accompanying me every single moment :)

Day 1 : Hb was super excited the moment the test kit shown positive result. He immediately drove out to buy more test kits to re-confirm. We actually tested 3 tests.

Day 2 : After work, I actually left office sharp sharp, took train and hb pick me up from the LRT station. And, immediately, drove to the gynae. We waited for almost 1 1/2 hr before we could see the gynae. Did 1st ultrasound and doc confirmed that I am pregnant :), but doc said that we would need to be back in 2 weeks time to confirm on the baby's heartbeat. P/S : Baby was about Week 5.

2 weeks later ....

We went to the gynae, and baby was at Week 7, waited anxiously for almost an hour, and finally, our turn :). And, thank God that doc confirmed that baby's heartbeat is normal ... and we will be seeing baby in 4 weeks time.

Another 4 weeks later ...

At Week 11,  our 3rd check-up and it was such a great moment when we could actually see our little baby moving inside .. how adorable that little baby showed us a very strong kick ... :) Hb screamed so excitedly and re-confirmed with doc " is the baby kicking? " .. haha ... Everything was normal and it was such an unforgettable moment ... xoxo ... P/S, I was sick during this time, having bad headache and flu .. :(

Well, my overall experiences throughout the 1st trimester, not much of appetite (in total I dropped 6kg), always very sleepy & tired. I was such a good girl that I didn't go out shopping / jalan-jalan at all, and hb was so surprised, but at the same time, he said it is good also, have more rest ... hahaha ...

But, I was grateful that I didn't have terrible vomiting moment ... Thank God again for this wonderful moment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment