Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Love of our life

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Our lil precious ~ Ivan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday 3 June 2012

What we get for our little precious .. xoxo

Hubby and I went out to Sunway Pyramid yesterday for movie and as we were walking around the complex, Popular Bookstore was having some Book / Music Fair in the centre court over at the new wing. So, I told hubby that I would like to check out what they have.


In fact, hubby was stuck in one of the section, guess what .. he was stuck in the oldies corner, asking the promoter to play some of the music before deciding which to buy. While, for myself, I walked around and I saw this ... Maternity Melodies. Immediately, I took it and walked back to hubby and told him that I would like to get this :)


Well, I don't know how true / effective is this, but, from the pregnancy books / magazines that I have been reading, it did mentioned that it is good to play classical music while the baby is still in the belly. So, since week 15, I have been playing some classical music of Mozart and Beethoven to my little precious .. hopefully, it does benefit to the little baby who is still growing inside :)




3 comments:

  1. Hei..Congrats..Stumbled to your blog from Mummy Gwen's blog....Hope to drop by more often in the future...take care ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is a nice 'gift' for your baby inside ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Daddy, thx for dropping by :)

    Hi Hayley, yes, I think I will be a "kia-su" mom who always wanting to get the best for the little one .. haha .. sometimes, hb also bei ta han me ... lol

    ReplyDelete