Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Love of our life

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Our lil precious ~ Ivan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday 19 July 2012

We went visiting to Pureen Warehouse Sales

One of the longest brand in the market, Pureen, which I guess my mom had been using it on us when we were still young, had warehouse sales last weekend, 14 & 15 July.



So, on Sunday morning, I told hb that I would like to check out the Pureen warehouse sales in PJ. He asked me what do I wanna get there .. and I told him, maybe some baby's napkins as both my mom and mom-in-law been telling me to get some, so I was just thinking whether I was thinking whether I will use it or not, that will be another story, just listen to old folks first :)

Therefore, we got ourselves ready, went out for a quick brunch before heading to PJ. We reached there at about noon, and the road was pretty congested. As hb was hunting for parking, I was looking here and there and noticed that many parents and family were walking towards the Summit building to check out the warehouse sales. And, when we finally passed by the main entrance, I actually noticed that some parents bought in cartons .. not sure what is that, but it could be baby's diapers.

We parked our car in one of the nearby parking, rather than continuing hunting for parking by the roadside, and walked towards the building. Luckily that it wasn't that crowded, although there were many people. The warehouse sales covers a few brand such as Pureen, Pureen Pride 'N' Joy, Pureen basic, Tracia and also Dr Mist.

We went straight to get what we are keen on. What have I whacked .... hehehe ....
  • 2 dozens of baby's napkin
  • 2 boxes of nappy liner
  • 2 big packets of wet wipes
  • 1 bottle of baby's detergent (get 1 first, in case it is not suitable)
  • 20 packets of cotton bud (only RM 1 per packet)
  • 2 sets of mittens & booties
  • 1 set of pillow and bolster for the little one
All all the above costs us about RM 128.00. In actual fact, there are quite a bit of baby's clothes which ranged from RM 5 - 10, and some were at RM 15 per set. I didn't get those as my sis-in-law has passed down 2 boxes of baby's clothing to me, so I guess I have more than enough of baby's clothing :)


4 comments:

  1. Great shopping. Kl always have this kind of warehouse sales compare to Taiping area. Although you are having your first baby. But your planning like you're having the second one. Indeed, baby doesn't need too many clothes, as they grow very fast. As long as the material is comfortable for the baby I'm satisfied. 2 dozens of napkin is enough too. Wearing diapers for too often no good for the baby...once a while wearing napkins in the house is more cosy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I agree. So many warehouse sales, even baby fairs... Looks like you have got quite alot of things!

      Delete
    2. Haha, Angeline, I din buy alot of clothes ler, I only got the 4 rompers that day from GAP, all the others was pre-loved from my sis-in-law .. indeed, I was lucky that she is passing me all her stuff even like baby cot, playpen, etc which I seriously will save alot :)

      And, Hayley, yeah, my hb kiasu wan.. everything also he wanna double .. lol

      Delete
  2. Pureen. 23713 likes · 3198 talking about this. ... bila lagi next warehouse sale? 1 · 11 hours ago ... We are preparing and final check before opening the door. ... Visit Pureen booth at the first baby expo at Mid Valley Exhibition Center for 2013. survival warehouse reviews

    ReplyDelete