Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Love of our life

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Our lil precious ~ Ivan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday 11 June 2012

Our 1st miracle ~ Beginning of our 2nd trimester ... xoxo

Say goodbye to 1st trimester, and yes, we are almost nearing half of the journey .. :) .. We are now almost Week 20 ...


Went to the gynae this morning for the 5th check-up (which supposed to be only due on this coming Wednesday, but ...  as I was down with flu and cough, hb kept pressuring me to see doc .. been dragging this since last Fri, as I hope that I will not need get medication and let it cure by itself. Well, I don't know, as eventhough doc assured that the medicine is safe for pregnancy consumption, I am still not comfortable, just worried that my little baby cant take it ... :p .. so, I hope that my flu and cough can recover soonest possible so that I can quickly stop the medication.


What about our 2nd trimester journey so far ?



  • At our Week 16's check-up, my weight finally increased instead of dropping .. haha. During the ultrasound, doc managed to show us our little baby's spine, and he said, beautiful spine ... :) .. Baby's weight was good, of about 135gm, which is average size .. *phew* .. good to hear that, as I am pretty worried that baby will be too big at later stage and I might have difficulties in delivering. Lovely heartbeat, according to doc and everything is normal. Doc also took some of my blood for lab test, to test for mommy's blood count and also to test on baby's risk of Down syndrome. And, there it goes, see you in 4 weeks time :)
  • One week later, the nurse called me and informed that the lab test's result is out and all is normal .. another great great relief !!
  • My appetite is slowly coming back and I am beginning to enjoy my pregnancy. I am also beginning to feel the movement of my little baby :) .. Such a great and amazing feeling :) .. and of course, daddy is starting to feel jealous as he couldn't feel it as much yet.


My little bump @ Week 17 ~ still pretty small and not so obvious

  • Went for our 5th check-up at about Week 19+, baby's weight has increased to about 303gm and doc said that baby looks well :). And, yes, we know our baby's gender already ... :) .. Hb asked doc about my weight, and doc said that my weight has not been increasing much, but no worries, as more importantly is that baby is growing well inside :) ... and, we shall see you again in 4 weeks time ... 







4 comments:

  1. Suk Jen, I would say you even look prettier while you are pregnant.*_^

    I've been missing lots of your prev post. Very the busy lately...no time to blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey, thanks for the compliment ... lol ...
    Bz with your 2 little ones? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A working mother with two kids...will druves you nuts.. That;s motherhood. I'm lucky to have my mum taking care of my two brats whilI'm working.

      Delete
    2. Good for you that you have your mom helping you to take care, at least someone you can trust especially nowadays almost everyday you read the news, sure got some bad news related to babysitter .. :(

      Delete