Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Love of our life

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Our lil precious ~ Ivan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday 16 June 2012

First buy for our little precious ... xoxo

Gap is having sales!! Everything is at 30% and with purchase of minimum 5 pcs, you will be entitle for additional 20% .. which is on average, you will be able to get about 45%.




Waste no time, since it is a Friday and I have 2 hrs lunch break, therefore, after 'makan', I immediately head towards Baby Gap, KLCC to check out anything that I could get for my little precious. Spent like almost 30 - 40 minutes in there, I managed to grab 4 rompers for little precious, and I combined the bill with the other friend and we managed to get the additional discount. Hence, on average, each of the romper cost about RM 32 per pc, which I felt it is a great buy (at least it is branded, right :p). 

The 4 rompers that I got, nice or not ? :p




4 comments:

  1. Absolutely correct...grab while you still can. Prepare baby stuffs earlier, then you have your time to relax when your DD is near.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha..ya ya ... thx for your advise :) .. Have a great weekend ahead !!

      Delete
  2. aiyo, call me next time leh! hehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. ok loh .. but, the sales is still on .. go check it tmr during lunch :)

      Delete