Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Love of our life

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Our lil precious ~ Ivan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday 29 May 2012

White Fungus Tong Sui for the weekend ... :)

Looking into my fridge, and found that I still have a few packets of white fungus used. Since I hardly cook nowadays, I seriously have no idea how can I finished it up.

So, I decided to make some tong sui over the weekend :) ... Reading from online that white fungus are beneficial too. It is nourishing and also cooling in view of the hot weather lately.

'Digged' my fridge for some longan, red dates and lotus seed, soaked the white fungus for awhile, and put everything into the slow cooker. Worries free that the tong sui will be ready by the next morning :) .. where you just need to add some rock sugar to sweeten it ... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment