Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Love of our life

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Our lil precious ~ Ivan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Happy 3rd Anniversary, my love ...

3 years ago of today (7 Dec 2008), we have our wonderful wedding, where we were officially named husband and wife.

Today @ 7 Dec 2011, although we have gone through up and down together, yet I am proud that I have chosen you are my life partner.

What did I do to him on the early morning ? Few months back, I actually queue for almost an hour to get the Jacky Cheung's concert tix as a surprise for hb. True enough, he did not realise anything at all, eventhough he went to queue together with me.. *nyek nyek* ... Reason because, I told him that I am helping my friend to get it ....

So, I bought him an anniversary card and place the tix in the card. Placed the card on his cupboard, a place where he will easily locate it early morning. Acting cool to have my breakfast and when he got out from his shower, and bingo, he spotted the card, open it and was stunned after looking at the Jacky's concert tix. Immediately, he walked out from the room, and kept asking me, "How come like this wan ?"  .....

Ok, hb was happy and surprised too, and he was so stress thinking what to get for me instead ... lol ...

We went to work as usual and he picked me up from the lrt station. Went straight to dinner at The Hill, Damansara Height :) ... We had a great nite there though .... Thanks for everything, darling ... Luv ya .. xoxo



For ME ...

For HIM ...
~ Thanks 4 our yesterdays (good/bad), I appreciate your love (ALWAYS) 2day & look forward to our tomorrows no matter what the world may bring! Happy Anniversary, darl ... !! ~


No comments:

Post a Comment