Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Love of our life

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Our lil precious ~ Ivan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday 31 May 2012

I won MIB 3 special screening tickets ... but ....

I am a frequent reader of Malaysian Women's Weekly and quite often that I have been winning some goodies from them by entering their contest .. lucky me :)


For the month of May edition, I won myself 4 passes of MIB 3 special screening tickets. The special screening was on last Saturday, 26th May, 11 am in Cineleisure, E-Curve. Since there were 4 passes, so I went with hb, bro and another friend of mine. 4 of us reached The Curve as early as 10 am, got ourselves Mcd breakfast and there we go, excitedly walked towards the E-Curve.


Waiting anxiously for the hall open, we needed to be abit 'kia-su' as it was a free seating. Well, we were lucky that we managed to grab good seats.


All of sudden, while we were still inside the cinema, chatting away while waiting for the show to start, the whole hall gone black ... hmmm ... Hb said " oh blackout " and I asked him " you sure ? " ... Anyway, we continued waiting patiently for almost 30 minutes and yet no one come in to make any announcement what is going on. So, I decided to walk out from the hall to check with the cinema's personnel, only to realise that the whole building has blackout !! OMG .... and I asked the personnel there " so what are we suppose to do ? Just wait ?" ... and yes, they replied me, " yes ma'am, just wait" .... So, not really happy with the reply I got but I knew that I couldn't hope for a better reply from them, I got back into the hall and wait.


After awhile, a lady who was suppose to be watching the show together with us, came in and inform us that she has just checked with the cinema supervisor that they will not be screening the show today and we were asked to leave. Check out for the next screening which they will be informing either via their FB page or website.


How dissapointed am I ... and when I got home, I send a FB message to the Women's Weekly to check with what will be the arrangement for us ... and, I just got a call from them that, I would need to go to their office again in Uptown to get the replacement tickets, and the tickets can only be used from Monday - Thursday. Well, you can hope much when these are freebies, and I have decided not to collect it as I won't want to trouble hb driving all the way there to collect the tickets which high possibility we won't be using it.


Well, I believe this is all fated and so, we decided to buy our own tickets and watch it over the weekend at our own conveniences :) ..... and hope luck will still stay with me and let me win bigger prizes ... hehehe ....



No comments:

Post a Comment