Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Love of our life

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Our lil precious ~ Ivan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday 28 May 2012

Darling's 35th Birthday .... xoxo

Yes, we were back a day from Krabi a day before darling's birthday. Initial, darling said " no need to celebrate la, since we just got back from Krabi". But, being me who loves birthdays, I don't know why I felt very awkward if nothing is done on this special day.

In fact, before I went on leave, I have bought something for darling as his birthday pressie. I just can't tahan his old wallet (which was also pressie from me), so I decided to get him a new wallet instead.

On the 2nd March midnite, I secretly took out the beautifully wrapped pressie and gave it to him. Yes, he was very surprised instead as he expected no pressie after I have bought him the air ticket to Krabi .. haha ...


On the 3rd March evening, we decided to go out for dinner, and it has been quite awhile since we last visited Italianese, and we were also craving for some pastas, so there we go, Italianese in Sunway Pyramid.
Food that we have ordered ... :p




Caesar salad

Spagheti meat ball

Creamy fettucine

Of course, I felt that birthdays are not completed if it is without cake, and since it will be only 2 of us, therefore, I decided to get 2 pcs of cupcakes and let darling make a wish or wishes and blow the candle. In Sunway Pyramid, they have this stall called Cupcake Chic so I chose Red Velvet and another is some chocolatey flavour.


And, guess what, they do have birthday complimentary in Italianes. So, one of the waiter offered to give darling a piece of bread pudding. So, he will be blowing another candle again ... hahaha ... Such a happy man !!


Both of us were so full that we couldn't finish it so we gotto request the waiter to pack it :)

We both had a great nite and Happy Birthday my love .and many more happy returns in the coming years ... muack muack ....

No comments:

Post a Comment