Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Love of our life

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Our lil precious ~ Ivan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday 15 July 2011

It is a cupcake Day .... :p

*Woot Woot* .... Friday nite is here... and it was welcomed with 4 mini cupcakes bought from my dear sis. Apparently it is to replace the 'Smurf' cupcakes for my coming birthday ... *disappointed* ... no 'Smurf' cupcake :(

Well, she bought this cupcakes from Wondermilk .. it was my 1st time 'makaning' it ... *paiseh* ... All 4 mini cupcakes were walloped by both of us within half an hour i guess :p .....

Anyway... Thank you for the lovely treat my dear sis ... muack muack...
I am simply feel so blessed to have a sister like you .... Love ya sista !!

                Before it was conquered by us

  Royal Vanilla & Chocolate Orange
   Oh My Peanut Butter Choc & Cookies & Cream Dream


No comments:

Post a Comment