Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Love of our life

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Our lil precious ~ Ivan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Happy 1st Anniversary to ME..... :-)

Time really flies .... One year ago ~ 19th July 2010, it was my 1st day stepping into Maxis Procurement. It was my 1st day at work, back to KL hectic life ....

I reached Menara Maxis at 8.45am, and I couldn't get into the office.. WHY ? Cause I have yet to get my ID card, and the only contact no I have was my SM's mobile no... she was not reachable that time, hence I just stood by the lift waiting for someone to bring me in ... :)

One year past .... and for the 1st year survivor ... Me, myself ... Happy 1st Anniversary to ME ... :)

May things continue to run smoothly and all the best to myself .. of cos :p


No comments:

Post a Comment