Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Love of our life

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Our lil precious ~ Ivan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday 23 May 2013

My 1st Mother's Day .... :p


12 May 2013, my 1st Mother’s Day celebration .. haha .. Nothing special, on the eve of Mother’s Day, we had a family dinner for all the mommies in the house i.e my mom, my mother in law, my sis in law and of course myself. Hubby bought a jelly cake from Q Jelly for all the mommies to ‘cut-cut’ .. haha.



On the respective day itself, sis bought 2 stalks of carnation on behalf of lil Ivan and requested him to give it to Grandma (my mom) and myself. This lil fella actually grabs the flowers so confidently as though he is really serious of giving it to us. Well, in actual fact, I guessed he is just curious with it.



Later on, we went out for a Mother’s Day lunch with hubby, sis, bro and mom. Bro suggested to have lunch at Ben’s General Food Store at Bangsar Village. After having our scrumptious meal, we went walking around buying some groceries and hubby decided to buy us Haagen Daaz as dessert.



By the way, as I am a Loccitane’s member, a day earlier, I have received a sms saying that there is a Mother’s Day gift readied for the members. What you need to do is, walked to their outlet and say out the special slogan, i.e ‘ I love my mom’ and you will receive the gift !! So, since I was in the mall, and passed by the outlet, so I went in and did what it required and this is what I got .. a miniature perfume and RM 10 cash voucher :)


I know this is belated, but I just wanna wish Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there ... xoxo ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment