Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Love of our life

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Our lil precious ~ Ivan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday 14 August 2012

'AUGUST' ~ A month of celebration & surprises ... xoxo

My favourite month of the year aka August. Why is that so ? Because it is a month of celebration for me ... hehehe .. which is my birthday .. :p

The celebration began on August 1st, when my 2 lovely friends (Christine and Ie Lin) from work organised a birthday dinner. Initially, I thought it will just be a dinner between 3 of us, as it was the standard practise whenever either one of our birthday, we will just have dinner. So, life as usual, we dated each other on that day, and decided to leave office sharp on that day. And, as I was pretty busy lately with some on going projects, I didn't even asked them where are we going for dinner till that day itself. And, Christine later told me that we will be going to a Boathouse, a restaurant located in TTDI. And, my response to her was, oh ok, I don't know where it is :p .. And, she replied me, me neither .. ^_^. So, out of curiousity, I asked her then where do you find out this place then ? And her simple reply, friend recommended. So, cut it short, we left office at 6 evening that day, and reached the restaurant with the help of Google map. Parked our car and walked towards the restaurant. Still nothing suspicious, as Christine informed the waiter, " table for 3, pls".

We were then seated at a square table which can fit 4 pax, but I am yet to suspect anything. Busy 'reviewing' the menu, as the menu is as thick as a book .. omg, and all of a sudden, someone in black stood right beside me, and I thought was the waiter and I looked up thinking of telling him to give us some more time before taking our order, and guess what, once I looked up, it is my little sister there. I was indeed in shocked, and according to Ie Lin that my eyes were wide open staring at my sister. Yet, I am cool enough to ask her, how come you are here ? As, she earlier told me that she is meeting with her friend for KFC !! So, I know it is a plan then ... hahaha

And, later on, the waiter asked if there will only be 4 pax ? And, I answered very promptly yes, and he offered us to change to a longer table, which can fit 6 pax. I still did not suspect anything, as I thought the waiter offered us a bigger table so that we can sit more comfortably. We then changed the to the bigger table, and continued looking through the menu, still undecided what to eat. Well, this round is a real great surprise then. All of sudden, there was a bouquet of roses 'dropped' from the sky ... well, I was so shocked and I actually 'jumped' up. Looked up, and I saw my dear hb there smiling and gave me a kiss. And, of course, I also asked him that - ' how come you are here? ' ... and, I actually asked them, will there be anyone else coming before I got shocked for the third time ... hahaha ... however, it was a great night though. Thanks so much for the dinner and surprise efforts :) ...


Thanks so much for the lovely earring .. xoxo






My next surprise was on the Friday itself, August 3rd. This surprise was from my dearest hb. As usual he picked me up after work. Then, he did not mentioned anything, as we will be going to Melaka the next day for a 2 days 1 night trip. And, he only mentioned that once we are back from Melaka, only bring you go shopping and see what you want for your birthday pressie. Well, I am fine with this idea, therefore, I just reply him ok. So, we went to have our dinner and go back home. Upon reaching home, I went shower and life as usual. And, right after my shower, I saw there was something on my dressing table, and realised that it was Pandora paperbag ! Immediately, I asked hb, how come got Pandora paperbag on the table ? He looked at me and smile, and said ' your birthday present loh' .. And, I was like, oh ... I thought you said only bring me go shopping on Sunday ? Hahaha .. he then replied, I have to talk like that only you won't be suspecting anything !! ... LoL ... And, thanks darling for the wonderful gift ... Love ya ... xoxo



Besides that, I was grateful to have another group of lovely colleague with their sweet thought, and bought me some cupcakes ... :)


The celebration continues when I took 2 days leave to have a short vacation to Golden Palm Resort, Sepang with the Ji Mui gang. Shall blog on this celebration and resort later :)

And, finally, my last gang i.e old buddies from college celebrated my birthday last weekend. We went to a Korean restaurant in Bandar Sunway. It was a great night too, we chatted and catching up with each other :)





All in all, life is so much greater when you have great friends all around ! Thanks to all my wonderful friends !!


2 comments:

  1. You're so blessed! Enjoy the great August before September comes... Hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe .. thanks Hayley ... yes yes, enjoying August and before the little one pops up and my life will be so so extremely busy after that .. lol

    ReplyDelete