Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Love of our life

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Our lil precious ~ Ivan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday 22 August 2011

My life is simply so smurfy ..... :-)

This is simply the best birthday month that I have ever had ! It is all started during our trip to Singapore .. On the final day before we left Singapore, we went shopping around at Marina Square, was very excited to see that they were selling white color malindi, as I couldn't find it over here in Malaysia. Waste no time, I just grabbed it ... and, my eyes even 'blink blink' more when I saw that they were selling smurfs' jibbitz .. what else, I happily grabbed it too ... :p



My life continues to be smurfy when we were in Changi airport waiting for departure. We managed to locate a toy shop where they were actually selling soft toys of smurf and also the figurines ! Not wasting the golden opportunity, I asked hubs to snap a photo of me with the smurfsss.... :-)


And, I couldn't resist not to get myself the figurines, and hubs being so nice that he said he will buy for me... yooohooooo .... *dancing at cloud 9* ... 


My smurfs figurines collection ...


Oh gosh, I couldn't believe this ... my sis and hubs planned it and they got me a smurfs cupcakes .. it was indeed a real surprise to me .... hahahaha ... and, till today, the 3D smurfs are still resting inside the fridge ... :p ... the cupcakes were so yummy ... all the thanks to White Daisy for making my day ...  :-)



It has not ended yet as I received a sms that I have won MWW The Smurfs in 3D contest ... was really really suspense over the weekend as I do not know what I had won !


Hubs went to help me to collect it the following week, and, I had actually won 2nd prize ... oh dear, it was really the best birthday month in my entire life ... having faith with my dearest smurfy ... haha.... And, these are what I won ~ 4 premier passes to The Smurfs 3D, 4 mugs and 4 pcs of pillow case !!


Finally, the day of premier is here ... I will be watching The Smurfs 3D together with hubs and siblings tomorrow night  :-)








No comments:

Post a Comment